Hi,

Please share suitable profiles.

*Job Title               :* *TADDM – Analyst*
*Location               : Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration              : **6 month+*

*Job Description: *

• Sound knowledge of IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery
Manager V7.3.0.2 Architecture and components.
• Plan and design an IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery
Manager V7.3.0.2 solution based on customer requirements/environment.
• Install and configure IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery
Manager V7.3.0.2 infrastructure components.
• Use the Data Management Portal, the Discovery Management Console and the
API to configure, administer and manage the IBM Tivoli Application
Dependency and Discovery Manager V7.3.0.2 environment.
• Configure IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and Discovery Manager
V7.3.0.2 to successfully run discoveries of a customer-s environment.
• Perform problem determination for IBM Tivoli Application Dependency and
Discovery Manager V7.3.0.2.
• Automate composition mapping and tracking of your infrastructure –
providing automated creation and change tracking of business application
composition.
• Effectively discover critical resources by performing agentless discovery
and storing information on applications and their dependencies.
• Get a clear view of interdependencies between servers, applications,
network devices, software, configuration files, operating systems and other
IT infrastructure components.
• Work seamlessly with business operations tools by rapidly isolating
configuration-related application problems and accelerating troubleshooting.
• Use a simplified, flexible data model that easily extends discovery of
new and updated IT resources

*Additional skills needed*
Knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, system user accounts,
credentials) - Skill Level 3
• Knowledge of operating systems, networking, and firewall concepts - Skill
Level 3
• Knowledge of CYGWIN, WINSSHD, Remotely Anywhere, and Nmap - Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of  protocols (HTTP, SNMP and LDAP) - Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of databases such as DB2 and Oracle - Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of the Discovery Library Adapter - Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of Common Data Model - Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of ITIL and CCMDB - Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of database model - Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of SQL queries- Skill Level 2
• Knowledge of scripting languages and execution - Skill Level 1
• Knowledge of XML - Skill Level 1
• Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines-Skill Level 1

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan **I* Senior-Bench Sales

*W* *(312) 985 -0412  **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.