Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*MS Project Server Administrator*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Client industry: State Gov't*

*Duration: long term*

*Interview Process: Phone + Skype*

*MS Project Server Administrator*

*MUST HAVE:*

·         Expert experience in the use and administration of SharePoint
sites

o   Including experience with Microsoft Project Server integration

·         Experience with and strong understanding of Project client/server
integration

·         Experience troubleshooting in a MS Project Server environment

·         Extensive experience with the Project Professional client

·         General project management experience and expert level knowledge
of creating and maintaining project schedules and resource management plans

·         Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with Project
Server and SharePoint

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·         Experience building SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports

·         MSITP in Enterprise Project Management, or MCTS in SharePoint

·         PMP or other project management certification

·         Familiarity with 3rd Party tools/add-ons to Project Server

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL,
60563*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*