Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
*gloria_...@aesinc.us.com
<gloria_...@aesinc.us.com>*

*Network Engineer*

*Location: Houston TX*

*6 + months Contract *

JD as follows

Strong Palo Alto skills is required preferably with migration experience
from Cisco to Palo Alto.  The ideal candidate will have Juniper, Cisco, and
Palo Alto skills

¿         Network Security Support, Configuration and Troubleshooting

¿         Network Perimeter Design

¿         Security Implementations and Migrations

¿         Tier 3 Troubleshooting

¿         Strong Understanding of LAN and WAN networking,
routing/switching, VLANs, etc.

¿         Understanding of Routing Protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VRFs, 1+
years Network Engineering Experience.

¿         3+ years of experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls or Palo Alto
(Both would be nice) Hands-on configuration experience required.

¿         10+ years’ of industry experience, 8+ years network security
experience

¿         Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to
write documentation and participate in client facing meetings

Thanks & Regards

Gloria Max

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1858

Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize