*Hi Professionals,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

*Please share the resume @ pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com
<pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com>; *Will call you back for the matching
profiles

<pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com>

*Requirement:*

*Title                  : Test/Automation Engg.*

*Location           :**  Burlington, MA*

*Duration           : Long Term*

*Job Description:*

Need a team of between 8 testers/developers to create test
cases/scripts/suites for all our components and automate the same, with
integration into CI pipeline for our cloud platform.

*Below is the skillset we’re looking for:*

We are looking for experienced quality and reliability engineers who will
embed themselves and closely interact with development teams to quickly
define test plans for new features being built. In addition, the engineers
should automate test cases in order to compress testing cycles to the
maximum extent possible.

The ideal candidate would have worked in a similar role in fast paced
environments and interacted closely with development teams early in the
development cycle. They should be capable of handling quality and
reliability issues in both preproduction and production environments. They
should be familiar with best practices in continuous integration
environments.

*Experience:*

Familiar with Linux environment.

Working knowledge of shell scripting. Experience with Python and other high
level language is a plus.

 - Automation Knowledge is a MUST and needed.

Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing and mocking
frameworks

Basic understanding of one or more of

-  Docker, Mesos, and Marathon

- Basic understanding of routing protocols, http, and IPv6, working
knowledge of tcpdump/wireshark.

-  Experience of configuring Cisco router a plus.

-  Basic understanding of building and running test systems

Hands-on experience of Git and Jenkins or any major CI/CD framework out
there, like Bamboo or TeamCity

Testing RESTful APIs

Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and Test Driven Development

*Nice to have (Non-Technical):*

Able to communicate issues in a concise manner.

A track record of problem solving. Demonstrated ability to work
independently. Able to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under
stressful conditions.

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 502-5374

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com