Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at skum...@sagetl.com

Title: *SQL C# Developer*

Location: *Orangeburg, NY. MUST HAVE A CAR! NO MASS TRANSPORTATION! *

Duration: *6 month + Contract to Hire. Only GC or Citizen*

Interview:* On-Site interview *

*REQUIRED: Photo ID, and copy of Work Auth in order to submit*!

*Specifics on this position:*

   - *extremely strong SQL server*
   - *writing store procedurs*
   - *transactions*
   - *has to have C#, .net, object oriented skills as well*
   - *someone whose been doing sql stored procedures recently - need that*
   - *in person interviews only*
   - *start date asap *

*Major Energy – Orangeburg, NY*

Software developer position located in Orangeburg NY, with great salary,
plus benefits including medical, disability, life insurance, 401k…

*Responsibilities*:

   - Build and maintain our internal mission critical applications and
   deliver high caliber products.
   - Participate in testing and support of applications.

*Personality*:

   - Work well in a team environment
   - Motivation to learn new things
   - Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
   - Respond to request in a timely manner

*Qualifications*:

Candidate should possess a solid understanding of:

   - Object Oriented Development
   - Relational Database Design

Candidate should have experience using:

   - C#
   - SQL Server/T-SQL

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com