Hi,

This is Krishna and I am working with Headway Tek Inc. No sooner this new
opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone you
know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

If you are actively or passively searching for new opportunities, I would
like to make you aware of a few Job with one of our clients,I will be happy
to discuss what you may be looking for in your next role and what this
position will offer your career.

Our client is targeting a start date on this role as soon as possible and
they are currently scheduling interviews. A description of the position is
included below and I will be happy to discuss this role in greater detail
and learn about your expertise in the area at your earliest convenience. To
learn more, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me on my email ASAP.

Please let me know any references, somebody  looking for an opportunity or
looking for job.

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current rate:
Expected rate:

*Requirement No:1Title: Application Architect with Strong Java Background
Location: Sunnyvale CADuration: 6 months+*

Note: Need local candidates who can go in-person interview
Key Qualifications:
- Understanding of enterprise level business & technical challenges,
opportunities and experience proposing innovative solutions
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to define a solution and
architecture addressing business challenges
- Experience clearly presenting solutions to various stakeholders from
technical engineers to executives
- Proven track record understanding and proposing new technologies
- Ability to dig deep into the technical details for various products
- Java development background required
- Strong written and verbal communications required
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with demonstrated creative and critical
thinking capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Ability to work with ambiguity
Experience:
•          10+ years of experience in the software industry
•          Experience in web application design and modeling
•          Experience in a large scale enterprise application integration
and development
•          Experience in Java application development
•          Experience in data management, data warehousing / design,
storage, and database implementation
•          Experience in database development and performance tuning

*Requirement No:2Position: Infrastructure Project ManagerLocation: San Jose
CADuration: 6 months+*

Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage multiple complex technology projects concurrently
end to end
- Responsible to create executable project plan, with clearly define
milestone, resources/budget requirement
- Responsible to report project status, issues/risks mitigation plan and
follow up actions to keep project on track
- Working with program manager to produce Service Metrics, ROI and reports
on the health of the project
- Driving project(s) through standard IT Project Life Cycle (PLC) and
present the project commitment to the Service Review Board

Skills Required:
- Applicants should have significant knowledge of Enterprise Networking and
proven track record with a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing IT
/ Networking projects
- Organized and Detail oriented, prioritization and efficiency
- Ability to apply independent and sound business judgment to solve complex
problems.
- Works independently with only minimal supervision required and can lead
cross-functional teams to complete projects and major initiatives using
judgment, experience and leadership skills
- Superior written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Ensures that the quality of project deliverables meets business
requirements

Education & Experience:
- Typically requires BA/BS degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related
experience.
- Experience ideally includes process improvements, working with
engineering, implementation and operations
- Strong, proven track record of working cross-functional, working globally
with concurrent complex technology projects

*Requirement No:3Windows Mobile developerLocation: Richmond, VADuration:
Long term*

JD: Windows Smart Device Programmer
-          Hands on experience in developing Windows Smart Device
application in Visual Studio 2008
-          Hands on experience with Windows Phone DTK 6.5.3, Windows Phone
Emulator (must or at least would have worked on this past.)
-          Programming knowledge on .NET 2.0, C#.NET, Telerik Controls,
Oracle database objects
-          Good to have knowledge on Application deployment on Handheld
device and Oracle database skills

Best Regards,

Krishna
Headway Tek Inc.