Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *Linux Engineer with Ansible, Chef, Puppet*

Location: *Chicago, IL*

Duration: *6 months with the potential for perm hire (MUST BE USC OR GC,
very likely to go perm)*

Must-haves

Experience in highly available 24x7 production environment
Extensive experience in automation
Provide Level 3 support for a production environment.
Ansible, Chef, and /or Puppet Experience
Scripting in Shell, Perl, Python, or PHP
VCS Clustering or clustering technologies experience
Apache, TomCat, Kerberos, LDAP, , Satellite Server, Bind, and Postfix,
Bash, Python, and Perl scripting
Experience with Oracle RAC clustering as well as creation and deletion of
ASM disks in Oracle RAC
Knowledge of Citrix Xen Server and VSphere VMware

Plusses

Financial background

Documentation experience

Day-to-Day

This person will be responsible for building, configuring and supporting
RHEL and OEL physical and virtual machines for versions 5 and 6.

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com