Hello,

Hope you are doing great. Kindly take a look.

*Position: SQL Database developer & ETL database Developer*

*Location: Seattle, WA (Need Local Candidate)*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description *

Migrating data from multiple types of databases.  Experience in  windows
tools.  Everything we have runs on Linux.  We will need candidates with
good Linux shell scripting abilities.

Looking for a data engineer with strong ETL and SQL experience, not for BI
reasons but rather to write jobs to migrate data into our new platform.

*Required qualifications:  *

* 5+ years experience engineering, administering, and managing relational
databases (SQL)

* Develop and support data migration procedures from legacy systems

* Experience building ETL solutions, dealing with a multitude of Data
transformation issues.

* Well versed with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA)

* Strong SQL skills and experience with performance tuning are required

* Good understanding of Data Modeling concepts, Data relationships

* Self-starter and quick learner who possesses exceptional attitude and
aptitude

* Knowledge of Web Services: WebSphere, J2EE, SOAP

* Strong problem solving skills to efficiently implement projects with
difficult requirements

* Experience developing customer facing web applications

* Ability to consume specifications, give feedback, provide estimates and
translate into implementation

* Ability to work collaboratively with team members

* Strong software design skills and experience with proven design and
architecture patterns

Regards,

Shivam Dixit

Talent Acquisition Executive