*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Teradata DBA**” *and your profile appears to
be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: **Teradata DBA*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: West Chester, PA*

*Requirements*

Teradata DBA resource should have knowledge on the below given activities:

·         6+ yrs. of experience in Teradata Ability to work with Assist in
Workload Management, PDCR, DBQL and Viewpoint modules.

·         Application Code Review leveraging strong Teradata-SQL writing
skills Assist for implementing retention and archival using TARA for
archive and restore also need netbackup knowledge Provide expert
consultation to effectively interface with Teradata's GSC and manage
service requests, incidents and problem resolution processes and
maintenance (e.g. patches/ upgrades) Work in troubleshooting and resolving
database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking
issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.

·         Monitor and analyze the database activity, mix of queries/jobs,
query/job priority, etc and Managing CPU,I/O, Spool and memory resources
Exposure to Load utilities like TPUMP, FastLoad, FastExport, MLOAD and TPT
Exposure with TDCH Promote new database objects (DDL/ DB structures), space
allocation, access rights, BTEQ scripts from Dev/QA to production.

·         Generate, analyze and report on weekly and monthly database Space
growth trend by Database Generic admin activity like User management ,
Database management and monitoring Any Experience in Data Lab Excellent
Communication and Interpersonal skills

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter