Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *Systems Engineer*

 Location: *Mooresville, NC *

Duration: *06 months Contract*

Only *Green Card Holder, US Citizen or GC EAD*

*Rate - $45/hr C2C *

Job Description -
 Scope for Request:
We are currently standing up Remedy 9.1 in a new environment. Resource will
act as the technical lead on the Remedy Upgrade project, working closely
with BMC, to ensure proper installation and configuration of Remedy 9.1
application based on the Business Requirement Document. Resources is also
responsible for enabling and supporting all the integrations with the
Remedy application.

Other requirements:
- Ability to potentially convert to full time employee
- No sponsorship required
- Experience of 7-10 years
- Remedy development experience is required, but Remedy 9.1 experience is
not required. Preference is experience with at least Remedy 8.1.
- Broader technical team lead experience is required. Experience should
include leading technical teams through multiple packaged software
implementations and support.

 Additional Skills:
*Minimum of 7-10 years of IT experience in the software
development/deployment space*
*• Understanding of distributed system infrastructure*
*• Experience implementing package solutions*
*• Experience with highly configurable systems*
*• Solid understanding of unix/linux commands*
*• Knowledge of BMC Remedy 8.1 - 9.1 *
*• Solid verbal and written communication*

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com