Please share profile to *amer.k...@itintellects.com
<amer.k...@itintellects.com> *

Direct: *828-919-8801*

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

Job Title:         Sr. SDET/QA Selenium

Location:         New York City, NY

Duration:         6 Months Contract to Hire

*/// Must be GC or US Citizen ///*

*Job Description:*

6+ yrs of experience in developing test automation scripts

Strong experience with QTP / Selenium

Should have good understanding of core Java and ability to write automation
code for functional test automation using QTP / Selenium

Should have experience in implementing design patterns in automation
framework

Experience in working with automated testing tools like JUnit, JMeter,
Eclipse, Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), HP Load
Runner and WireMock.

Hands on experience with writing QTP / Selenium scripts using Java. (No
record and Play)

Should have TestNG or JUNIT unit test framework experience

*Knowledge and Plus Skill:*

Should have knowledge on continuous integration and tools like Jenkins or
Bamboo

Should to have knowledge on setup QTP / Selenium GRID and run the tests

Good to have knowledge on how to setup & run tests on Sauce labs cloud

Experience with Protractor and Jasmine is a plus.

Thanks & regards

Amer Khan

IT INTELLECTS

475 Wall Street Princeton NJ 08540, USA