Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *AEM Java developer*

 Location: *Basking Ridge, NJ*

Duration*:  6 – 12 months contract*

*Phone interview then final face to face interview*

*Rates: $50/hr*

*• 5+ years Java application development experience and production support.
• 5+ years as expert Java J2EE developer (JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring,
Log4J, DB2, Oracle). • 2+ year experience with AEM, CQ5. • 5+ years
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes. • 3+ years Oracle and DB2
experience/running queries. • Ability to do on call support. What
skills/attributes are a must have? • 5+ years Java application experience.
• 2+ year experience with AEM, CQ5. • Ability to do on call support. *

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com