Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

*Role                 : OBIEE Administrator (Need H1B with submission)*

*Location           : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration           : 12+ Months *

*Rate                 : $**55-58**/hr*

*Required Skills:*

·         Knowledge and/or Experience installing OBIEE 12c & OBIEE 11g.

·         Experience creating reports with BI publisher.

·         Experience developing in OBIEE 11g and/or 12c.

·         Experience with OBIEE 12c install and configuration, semantic
layer, system monitoring and usage tracking, security model with user
groups and roles.

·         Performing merge and migrations of the OBIEE repository, catalogs
and all artifacts including BI Publisher report merges and migration.
Performing RPD maintenance and code promotion.

·         Good Understanding of Oracle Databases, Datawarehousing Concepts,
proficient in creating complex SQL queries

·         Expert guidance on data modelling for different use cases in all
the three layers of RPD.

·         Good Understanding of ETL Tools like Informatica

·         Familiar with other reporting tools like Tableau (Not a must have)

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*