Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for High Performance Computing Developer  *for *Mountain View, CA

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.You can also reach me at
248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

*Title: High Performance Computing Developer  *

*Location: Mountain View, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

*High Performance Computing Developer  *

*Key Responsibilities*

·         Hands on developer tasked with designing low level software
(C/C++) for high volume, low latency distributed systems architecture

·         Design & development of the core message processing handler on a
Linux and Intel platform

·         Embrace low latency, multi-threaded design techniques to complete
the processing of each message under 13 milliseconds latency

·         Develop or adapt a ‘closer-to-silicon’ framework/runtime to
implement a multithreaded processing model that efficiently utilizes
multiple cores in a CPU, avoids context switching, avoids swapping via a
zero lock, zero copy, zero context switch message processing server

·         Establish non-intrusive, low latency packet processing
measurement techniques and help benchmark and improve performance of such a
system

*Key Qualifications*

·         Strong in C/C++

·         Strong in Linux/Unix Internals and Networking Protocol (TCP/IP on
Linux)

·         Low level knowledge of the x86 Systems Architecture

·         Experience with multithreaded code, locking primitives, lock
avoidance design techniques, NUMA architecture principles will hugely help

·         Knowledge of System IO (Disk, Network) will be big plus

·         Past experience developing high volume, ultra-low latency and
highly available systems.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

 *Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,