*Hi,*

*Please check the JD for FACETS Systems Analyst and let me know if you have
any candidates available. *

*Role         :* *FACETS Systems Analyst   *

*Duration : 3 + Months *

*Location : Phoenix AZ*

*Interview: Phone then Skype*

GC or Citizen only

NOW *allowing  EAD/GC proof and must be able to convert after 3 months*
having the EAD/GC cad long enough.   May not have to in 3 months but be
eligible

•             The absolute #1 priority for our Facets team is the Upgrade
from 4.72 to 5.2.

 Technical Systems documents

Strong SQL developing queries

 Strong understanding of Facets processing and tables

*Thanks and have a great day*

*Ranjeet Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Srimatrix Inc.*