*Title: SDET Software Development Engineer in Test*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN/ Basking Ridge, NJ*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Note: H1B copy is must and revert at  *vya...@okayainc.com

* 1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field 2. 4 + years of experience
developing test automation or combination of development and test
experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools. 3. At
least 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven
Development and continuous integration processes. 4. Experience with
Acceptance Test Driven development. 5. Working experience with technologies
such as Java/Cucumber and with applications developed in various client
side scripting technologies such as Angular, AJAX, JavaScript, JQuery etc.
6. Proficient with developer tools, such as Eclipse and git/github for
developing on the Java stack. *
Experience automating build processes, application deployments and
continuous integration system like Jenkins.

In case this position interests you please share below details to save on
you valuable time;

Pay rate expectations:
Notice period:
Work Authorization status:
Current Location:

 Also share your updated resume to Varsha Yadav at vya...@okayainc.com OR
feel free to contact me at 6312674883 X 124

> Varsha Yadav | Technical recruiter
> Okaya Inc. | Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
> Phone: 6312674883 X 124 | Email: vya...@okayainc.com

*Disclaimer:*  We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@okayainc.com <rem...@okayainfo.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.