Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position *Salesforce developers* with one of our
customer located in* Scottsdale, AZ. * Please let me know your thoughts on
this exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  *varu...@idctechnologies.com*
<varu...@idctechnologies.com>

* Job Title : **Salesforce developers*

*Location :  Scottsdale, AZ*

·         Salesforce developers with hands on visual force experience .

·         Minimum 6+ years of experience

K*indly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.  *

Name of the candidate (As in Passport)

Email Address

Contact Number

Alternate Number

Skype ID

Best time to reach

Total Experience (In years)

Relevant Experience (In years)

Present Location

Open to Relocate? (Location preferences if any)

Job Status

Present Organization

Reason for Change

Notice Period/Availability to Join

Work Authorization

Visa Validity (In case of H1B/OPT EAD/L2 EAD)

Highest Education

Current Compensation

Expected Gross Salary

Interview Availability

Relocation Expenses Required?

Thanks And Regards

Varun Kakkar

Account Manager

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com