Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title*: ETL Developer WITH PL SQL*

 Location: *Wilmington, DE, **(Local only)*

Duration*: *6 months with high possible extension

*Interview mode:* In Person interview

*Rates: $50/hr*

*ETL Developer (PL/SQL)*

Will join the BI & Reporting team. They will be building datawarehouses for
BI analytics.

*Must have: *6+ years of PL/SQL Development
Datawarehousing experience
Unix w/ shell scription
Agile

*The following are plusses:*
Ruby
Hadoop

•        Should have good experience in data warehouse application design
and development.
•        Should have designed or was part of implementation of one
warehouse application end to end.
•        Should be strong in Oracle PL/SQL skills.
•        Should be strong in Oracle performance tuning.
•        Experience with Datastage 9.1.
•        Experience in Unix/AIX scripting (Perl, Shell etc.).
•        Should have good communication skills as the role needs the
individual to directly interact with business and partners.
•        Experience working in Agile delivery models.
•        Exposure to Big data technologies with Hadoop cloudera distribution

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com