Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title*: **Business Analyst with *Clinical Licensure

 Location: *Downtown Chicago, IL*

Duration*: 6+ months with ext (2 year limit)*

Interview mode: Face to Face

Rates: $50/hr

Must have Clinical Licensure and/or experience (LCSW, LCPC)

This position is responsible for functions on projects of moderate to high
complexity by working with business partners within multiple business
functions; responsible for project plan development, implementation and
follow through related to program effectiveness; developing requirements to
meet Corporate and Divisional goals and driving/monitoring
divisional/enterprise initiatives; management and oversight of reports
relating to divisional/enterprise operations; and management and oversight
of divisional budget.

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com