Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well,

My name is *Smith,* (Recruitment professional with *Zodiac-Solutions*).
With reference to your resume registered on resume portal, I have an urgent
job requirement with our potential client.

Below I am sending you the complete job description and/or required skills
set, please read the requirement carefully and let me know if you would be
interested.

It would be very nice if we can discuss over the phone, you can send me and
email or can call my number *484-436-4302.*

*Job Title        : **SharePoint Administrator(GC USC)*

*Location        : Charlotte, NC*

Job Description – Ensure Alignment to Selected Title

Serve as SharePoint Administrator for internal team portal. Review and
update team intake form where operational issues are reported. Interface
with quality operations team on regular basis to help with creation of
automation of priority features for tools used in helping with operational
efficiencies. Provide technical and/or analytical information to Product
Managers, as required. Organize cross functional activities ensuring that
the program is completed on schedule and within budget constraints. May
manage/oversee project.

Candidate Requirements

   - Top 3 must-have hard skills
   - Depth of experience with each
   - Stack-ranked

1

SharePoint administrator and developer skills (needs to have coding
experience)

2

Need to have experience with documentation

3

Experience collaborating with team members and dealing with adhoc requests

   - Years of experience required
   - Key performance measurements
   - Degrees or certifications required
   - Disqualifiers
   - Best vs. Average

--Needs to have at least 5+ years of SharePoint Administrator/developer
skills (coding experience). If they have MS experience that is a nice to
have but not a requirement. Resumes need to highlight quality of results in
assignments.
--Disqualifiers: Can't have someone who is learning as they go along as
this assignment will not be a good fit. Another disqualifier is if the
sponsor can't see communication skills and collaboration experience listed
on resume. They need to have experience working with part of team. Can't
speak to quality of results, they won't be good fit.
--Best Candidate: Someone that can talk about conceptual ideas,
implementing those and executing something that is sustainable when they
leave. Sponsor would like to see candidates that can bring experience
outside of MS and bring to team with fresh ideas.
--Average Candidate: Someone with displayed experience taking whatever
requirements are needed and just doing it rather than sustainably
implementing something.
--Performance Indicators:

   1. Responsiveness is big for this role
   2. Timeliness in completing tasks in delivery's
   3. They can do good quality report outs (articulating and communicating
   what they are doing). Can show progress through regular reports to all
   audiences.

In Case you would be interested in this position and wish to apply, please
fill the following matrix along with two professional references and
updated word resume.

Full Name:

Phone:

Email: