*Kindly share your resume at *piyush <saten...@maccadin.com>.
m...@idctechnologies.com

Hi,

I hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with my client in CA. Kindly review the
requirement and if interested then revert me with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position Title:            Wordpress Developer*

*Location:                      San Jose, CA*

*Duration:                     Long Contract*

Wordpress, PHP, Apache and Linux skills. This would be a combination of
system admin and development role.

   - Highly proficient in Wordpress.  Build pages, templates.  Troubleshoot
   issues, develop workarounds, recommend design tweaks and ux enhancements,
   find appropriate plugins to best display content.  Any customization to the
   Product Central WordPress theme will require server access.  (5-10 hours
   per week)
   - Design/select imagery & photography, create screenshots, flow
   diagrams, charts used on the pages. (3-5 hours per week)
   - Update pages with new photos, images, charts. (1-2 hours per week)
   - Reporting. Maintain back-end reporting system (Omniture) and update
   dashboard as needed (0-1 hour/week)

•              System admin/DBA for the server that supports Product
Central, Product Policy, and the Product Calendar. Linux, Apache, PHP
skills needed. (1-2 hours per week)

•              Other projects/responsibilities that overlap with Product
Central

   - Product Policy database – this is critical as engineering and PMs are
   using it.   Ongoing maintenance needed to support new requirements (Gabriel
   Adams is point person).
   - Product Calendar project – Custom development project underway.
   (Brandye Sweetnam)
   - Product Education database – not much information on this but we think
   the effort/importance on this one may be light. (Olga Wazyluk)

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

piyus...@idctechnologies.com

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284