Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title*:* *VMWARE ARCHITECT    *

 Location: *Albany, NY*

Duration: *06 month *

*RATE; $65.00 c2c*

*must have at least 8 years*

 84+ months of experience as a Systems Administrator/Engineer responsible
for managing Windows based operating systems and hardware and a virtualized
infrastructure environment.
*VMware, ESXi, vSphere, VMWare Update Manager*.

2.    84+  months of experience in implementation of clustering,
failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for Windows servers in
VMWare environment.

3.    84+  Months of experience in SQL Server and Oracle database
environments.

4.    84+  Months of experience in System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)

5.    84+  Months of experience in System Center Application Performance
Monitoring (APM)

6.    36 Months of experience in Active Directory and System Center
Orchestrator

7.    24 Months of experience in Active Directory and System Center

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com