Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for Drupal developer* for *Wilton , CT

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at
248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

Title: Drupal developer

Location: Wilton , CT

Duration: 6 Months +

Key Responsibilities:

·  Design/code Drupal based applications following specifications using the
appropriate tools

·  Explore new software development technologies and techniques

·  Perform unit and regression testing of own development work

·  Perform maintenance programming for existing implementations

·  Document code and report on project deliverables

·  Ability to tune a Drupal stack: MySQL performance tuning, code
profiling, web server tuning, diagnosing performance bottlenecks

Requirements & Preferred Skills:

·  3-6 years of relevant experience

·  Ability to coordinate 3-5 other development team members

·  Ability to assist in gathering project requirements

·  Experience working with the Form, Entity and Views APIs, Features
module, the theming layer, Ajax interfaces, & other advance topics in Drupal

·  Excellent communication skills, both internally and client-facing

·  PHP experience required

·  Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript/AJAX/jQuery

·  Experience with performance optimization of Drupal/MySQL systems

·  Experience with source control, Git preferred

·  Drupal site-building skills (i.e. Views, Panels/Display Suite, etc.)
preferred

·  Custom module development experience, PHP skills, good knowledge of the
Drupal API

·  Experience using Drush

·  Acquia certification is a plus

·  Experience speaking at events a plus

·  Drupal 8 development experience a plus

·  Experience with multilingual Drupal sites a plus

·  Experience with Drupal Commerce a plus

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc