Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position *Sr. Service Now Developer* with one of our
customer located in* Scottsdale, AZ. *Please let me know your thoughts on
this exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  *varu...@idctechnologies.com*
<varu...@idctechnologies.com>

 *Role:  Sr. Service Now Developer*

*Location:  Scottsdale, AZ*

Key Responsibilities

•             Provide expert-level guidance and technical expertise to
client and end users.

•             Ability to translate business requirements or process into
ServiceNow configuration/scripts.

•             Should be advisor to customer on both functional and
technical aspect.

•             Should be able to propose the right solution. Both functional
and technical

•             Report status, risks, and accomplishments

•             Co-ordinate with team members as needed on tasks , projects
etc.,

•             Active participation in daily, weekly and monthly service
reviews.

•             Identify opportunities for automation and get them implemented

•             Identify opportunities for optimization and get them
implemented.

*Key Skills*

•             Minimum 4-5 year of experience in Implementation,
Customization and Configuration of different ServiceNow modules like
Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, Service Desk, CMDB, Service Level,
Reporting, Portal, Knowledge Management.

•             Hands on experience on ACLs, Workflows, Client Scripts,
Business rules, UI actions, UI policies, Data Policies, Script Includes, UI
Macros, UI Pages, Glide, Web Services, CMS and other coding options in
ServiceNow.

•             Expertise on import/export of configuration/asset data.

•             Knowledge of Web Services (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST etc.)

•             Knowledge of Database relationships

K*indly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.  *

Candidate Name

Current Location

 Relocation

Visa Status

Annual Salary

Currently on a Project? (Yes/No)

Availability

Earlier worked with TCS ? (Yes/No)

Available for Webcam Interview? (Yes/No)

Available for Face to Face Interview? (Yes/No)

Any Potential offers lined up? (Yes/No)

*EDUCATIONAL DETAILS*

Highest Qualification

Year

College/University

*CONTACT DETAILS*

Phone

Email

*SKILL MATRIX*

Total IT Exp.

Total US Exp.

Total Quality Analysis Exp.

Overall Self Rating (Out of 10)

*INTERVIEW SLOT*

Slot:

Thanks And Regards

Varun Kakkar

Account Manager

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com