Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: Sr. ETL Architect with informatica 10X

Location: Jersey City, NJ (Local only)

Duration: *12 month*

*Pay rate:  $65/hr CTC*

*Interview:  face to face in Jersey City, NJ*

*Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience: *

The Risk Management Senior ETL developer / Architect works primarily on the
data needs for
*the Anti Money Laundering, Trade Surveillance, Sales Surveillance,
Compliance Data repository and various reporting applications. *
*Participate in Informatica upgrade 10x.*
Provide Architectural direction for the Compliance Data Repository to
integrate with Hadoop / Big Data environments.
Provide Architectural direction for the Compliance Data Repository to
integrate with Integrated Data Quality environments.
ETL Informatica Development & Testing
Support Production batch Jobs & Troubleshoot.
Develop Oracle and Shell scripts

*Required Skills:*
*Informatica 8.6/ 9.1 / 10.x, Unix, oracle 10g/ 11 g/12c, SQL, Oracle
PL/SQL, Informatica 8.6/9.1/10.x Administration Skills*

*# of Years Required:*
8 years

*Required Education:*
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Management - Required

*Preferred Skills, Education, Experience: *

Informatica 10x upgrade experience
Experience with Informatica BDE
Experience with IDQ 10x
Experience with Hadoop/ Big Data Technologies

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com