*Mail me your updated resume on **shweta.si...@ustechsolutionsinc.com
<shweta.si...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>*

Hello,

It was pleasure speaking with you.

We are currently looking for “*VC++ Developer” *and your profile appears to
be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: **VC++ Developer*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *

*Programming Languages: *

·         C++, VB6, Microsoft Foundation C, SQL, C# (Knowing basic
scripting, Java, windows batch files would be an advantage)

*Key Responsibilities*

·         Software development and Support in MFC, C++, VB6, .net and
scripting.

·         Analysis of the requirements, issues, test environment in
manufacturing floor.

·         Analyze the current application and identify the issues and fix
issues in current application.

·         Analysis of existing application and code written in Microsoft
foundation C. Implement the required changes as per the requirement
analysis and design in the application

·         Understand the current issues in the software applications used
in Manufacturing and propose solutions.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shweta Singh*
Technical Recruiter