Dear    friends

Hope you are doing good!

MIN 10+ year consultant .

do not submit any opts or 7+ ,8+ year consultant .

We have an immediate need for our client, below mention requirement, please
forward most suitable resumes in word.doc along with the best time and
contact number to carry out further discussions.

*Job Title: CISCO ACI Network Engineer*

*Location: Anywhere in the US. However, they need to be ready to travel
for 2 weeks a month, to client locations across the US. Travel expenses
will be completely reimbursable with supporting bills*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Mandatory experience:*

·  Integrating Layer 2, Layer 3, L4-L7 and VMware.

·  Cisco Nexus platform (9K, 7K, 6K, 5K) and Catalyst switches.

·  Datacenter Migration Planning and Execution.

·  Hands-on experience of configuring and troubleshooting routing and
Switching (Protocols – OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)

·  Experience on the Cisco UCS (UCS Manager)

*Good to have:*

·  Cisco ACI.

·  Hands-on experience on Load balancer (F5 and Citrix)

·  Hands-on experience on ASA Firewall.

·  Knowledge of VMware/Hypervisor and Nexus 1000v Networking.

·  Datacenter Scaling and implementations.

·  Scripting in XML, JSON and Python.

·  Knowledge of VMDC, Flex Pod and VBlock.

·  Understanding of Data Center Virtualization preferred.

·  CCNP, CCIE, VCP certifications

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ahmed*

*Exatech Inc*