*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: MuleSoft Admin*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN or Cypress, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $50-CTC (I know. This is the client's budget)*

*Mode of Interview: Phone/WebEx*

*Location: *MN is managers preference and CA is the second option

*Project: *Our client needs a Mulesoft Admin to come in and stabilize their
Mule environment. There are performance issues that need to be corrected
and then some configuration tweaking to fix the issue. This person will
need to do some Unix Batch scripting as well.

Randstad Technologies has an immediate need for a Mulesoft Admin to sit in
either Minnesota or California

*Job Description:*
•    Must have: Linux/Unix/Mule administration experience and performance
tuning experience
•    Nice to have: MySQL/WebSphere/IIB/Jenkins/XLDeploy.

*To get a client sub: *

   - MuleSoft Administration
   - UNIX Scripting (Batch)
   - Performance Tuning (and configuration tweaking)

*Nice to have (in order of preference): *

   - Jenkins
   - WebSphere
   - XLDeploy
   - Talend
   - MySQL
   - IIB

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com