Hi,

Hope you are doing great

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:                    .Net Front End Developer *

*Location:             Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration:             Full Time*

*Job Requirements:*

9+ years of experience required

5+ yrs experience using Microsoft Technologies including NET MVC,
Javascript, stylesheets, AJAX, Classic ASP, etc.

5+ years experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.

5+ years experience developing SOA based Applications

2+ yrs experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis, as well as
demonstrated ability to solve end customers problems.

Candidate should have a familiarity with CMS technologies such as Sitecore
(preferred), Ectron, Umbraco, etc.

Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.

Previous Experience with Real-Time web based communications (e.g. web
sockets)

Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.

Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.

Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.

Experience with Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technology a plus.

Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and
problem solving skills.

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com