*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
Hope you are doing great,
We do have a very urgent position for *SQL Developer *in *St. Louis, MO*.
Please let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.
*Job Title: SQL Developer *
*Location: St. Louis, MO*
*Need Visa copy and photo id copy*
*needs to have great communication skills *
*need physical address with submissions.*
· Preferred candidate for this role will have advanced SQL skills
in an Oracle environment, ability to learn data relationships to perform
data modifications, strong ability to develop reports using SSRS.
· Daily responsibilities will include working the ticketing queue
to process data modification requests which requires writing SQL to update
data in the claims system, creating new reports to report on operational
metrics, updating stored procedures, creating triggers in Oracle, and
writing sql to load data to claims system for special projects. I expect
this position to last through the end of 2016 and possibly thru Q1 of 2017.
70% to 80% production support, 30% to 20% new development.
· Position Purpose: Participate in all phases of software
development lifecycle, including the design and implementation of programs
and applications to ensure successful delivery of business value to
internal and external customers. Serve as a mentor to other Developers.
· Develop new or modify existing programs and applications, using
programming languages and development tools, to allow for optimization of
reporting, advanced analytics and data mining in the Business Intelligence
· Analyze available information applying experience and systems
knowledge to diagnose problems and identify solutions to meet user
· Query, manipulate and analyze complex data to support production
systems and resolve ad-hoc user requests
· Test and document program modifications in accordance to the
change policy, and assist in the creation of user and system documentation
· Build, maintain, and optimize ETL programs and processes for
· Provide guidance and support to lower level Developers
· Evaluate current processes and develop automated reporting
· Ensure the quality of the data and structure of the reporting &
· *License/Certification: ITIL Certificate or obtain within 18
months of hire*
Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group, Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Direct: 408-502-5563 | Office: 408-709-1760*9635 | Fax: 408-213-8316
Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.