*Greetings,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*POSITION:*

*Title                      :  Dynamics CRM*

*Location               : **Mooresville, NC*

*Duration              : Long Term** Contract*

*REQUIREMENT:*

   -

   5+ Years of Dynamics CRM experience
   -

   Sr. Developer role. Ability to proactively connect with senior
   stakeholders, drive config changes
   -

   Ability to go deep and identify issues that are not obvious and escalate
   to ensure resolution
   -

   CRM 2016 Online is a good to have
   -

   CRM Administration Experience - Roles, Provisioning, Security & Access
   Management
   -

   CRM Plugin Development Experience - C# Development Experience
   -

   Production / Operational Experience with CRM
   -

   Strong experience building Dynamics CRM Business Process Flows,
   Activities, Views, Form Creation, Reporting Dashboards, Queues, and Entities
   -

   Experience managing CRM Cloud instances across development lifecycle
   -

   Experience troubleshooting / remediating CRM performance issues
   -

   Understanding of Industry best practices and business levers for
   DYNAMICS CRM cloud offering
   -

   Javascript development/debugging experience for building forms
   -

   Experience customizing Dynamics CRM to fit business needs
   -

   Integration experience with components such as SharePoint, Outlook and
   Azure
   -

   Agile Experience a plus
   -

   Coach monitoring and operation teams and advice on best practices

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 933-9982

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com