*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hello,
Hope you are doing great,

We do have a very urgent position for *MicroStrategy developer *in *St.
Louis, MO*. Please let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.

Job Title: MicroStrategy developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Phone/webex. Local f2f.

Need local. Try for local first.

We'd really like someone to be in St. Louis or able to relocate here.

Here are the requirements:

Skills:
•The candidate should have three years of experience in Microstrategy and
is expected to have knowledge in the following areas: MicroStrategy
Reporting Services with strong Report Development skills required, Design
of schema objects such as attributes, hierarchies, and
transformations.
•Must be able to perform creation of complex metrics, Conditional and Level
metrics and their use within a reporting context
•Solid experience in performance tuning of reports using VLDB settings.
•Develop dashboards with panels, selectors, and links.
•Strong understanding of Data Modeling concepts
•3-5 years  of Experience working with a Relational Database using SQL (
Teradata, Oracle preferred)

Start: 10/03
Telecom experience, and STL based are preferred

Thanks,

Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group, Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760*9635 | Fax: 408-213-8316

Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r