Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: SR *.Net Developer with *TELERIK Controls

Location: *NYC  (**Local Candidates only**)*

Duration: 06+ months

*Local Candidates, F2F Interviews*

*10+ years experience*

   - *Experience in the use of VB.Net and ASP.Net using Visual Studio 2008
   through 2015*
   - *Experience supporting web based applications*
   - *Experience with Microsoft AJAX*
   - *TELERIK** Controls*

Skill Matrix:

Total IT

Total US

Experience in *VB.Net *

Experience in *ASP.Net *

Experience in *Visual Studio *

Experience in *web applications*

Experience in *AJAX*

Experience in TELERIK Controls

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com