*Please share the resumes at "ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com
*MINIMUN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:: 10 YEARS*
Please have a look at the job description mentioned below and share the
resume at the given email id.
*Role: Android Mobile Developer*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Duration: 24+ Months Contract*
Client is looking for an experienced software developer (primarily focused
on Android development; iOS development experience highly desirable) to
become a key contributor to our rapidly growing mobile business. Candidate
will collaborate with a diverse group of quality analysts, designers,
developers and product managers to deliver robust mobile solutions that
showcase our brand. An ideal candidate has a foundation in object-oriented
design, strong testing skills, and prior experience with agile
• Must have multiple Apps that are Live in Google Play Store –
preferably ones that have a desktop web component and/or server side
interactions as well.
• Must have understanding of major Android Design & Development
paradigms spanning User Experience (native, HTML 5/Webkit), data ingestion,
analytics, web services (REST & JSON), etc.
*In our environment, candidate will:*
• Contribute to a cross-functional SCRUM based Agile team in daily
stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives
• Review project requirements and define acceptance criteria with
• Implement test fixtures, acceptance tests and unit tests
• Design and implement mobile solutions making appropriate use of
software design patterns and best practices
• Research and resolve client-reported issues
• Estimate tasks to facilitate iteration planning
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 4 years of related and
• 4+ years’ experience with mobile applications (iPhone, Android,
• 4+ years’ experience with Java or Objective-C
• Experience with of object-oriented design principles
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and testing skills
• Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
• Experience working with SQL & DB technologies.
• Familiarity with writing test plans, using automated testing
tools, and testing specifications
*Resource Development Manager*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.