*Please Share the resumes at "ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com
Please have a look at the job description mentioend below and share the
relevant resumes at the given email id
*Role: **Cassandra Specialist DBA*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: Multi Year Contract*
1. Expertise in Deployment and Support of Cassandra in Multi-Data Center /
Multi Region setup.
2. Experience in Infrastructure Design & Support, with multiple technology
3. Hands on Experience as DBA and Unix/Linux Sys Admin.
4. Experience on Big Data, Spark, Hadoop and Solr.
5. Master level experience with large scale distributed data / big data
environment build and support including design, configuration,
installation, capacity planning, capacity management, and performance
tuning, monitoring/alerting, etc.
6. Experience in Datastax Cassandra Distribution (5.0+)
• Knowledge and experience with parallel ETL tools- Experience
developing large-scale system software. Participated in the entire product
life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
• Cassandra Advanced Replication, Tiered Storage, Multi Instance
Configurations, Cassandra Cluster Manager (CCM), OpsCenter, DevCenter
• Strong development experience in Java and Linux environment,
Scripting languages etc
• Excellent SQL Skills
• Experience in working directly with technology team
• Should be very Analytical with ability understand and interpret
the business data.
• Strong oral and written communication including ability to
create Keynote/PowerPoint presentations.
• Team player in a global team setup i.e.
multi-location/on-site/off-shore/time-zones, and be able to work
independently with little supervision
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
The DBA will be focused on bot not limited to - updating/modifying database
structures, performance tuning of data model, data validation for end
customers, the writing and execution of CQL/Solr queries to retrieve key
data sets, production release planning & execution, code reviews & testing,
P&A monitoring, along with upgrades of both QA and PROD environments where
*Required and MUST HAVE Skillsets:*
Unix/Linux OS, DSE Cassandra 5.0+, CQL, CQL Shell, Java, Solr, Advanced
Replication, Tiered Storage, Multi Instance Configurations Tools -
Cassandra Cluster Manager (CCM), OpsCenter, DevCenter
*Resource Development Manager*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.