I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com
Title: *Business Analyst with compliance - balance Sheet*
Location: *Midtown, NY (**Local Candidates only**)*
Duration: 12+ months
*Local Candidates, F2F Interviews*
*Pay rate:$ 480/day CTC*
Must have: *Front Office**, Regulatory Basel III, Balance Sheet*
*BA 5 to 7 years’ experience (Ideally should have been in a development
role for 2-3 years in his/her career) - must have - Front Office,
Regulatory and Compliance Systems, Basel III, Balance Sheets.*
IT Business Analyst for the LVR . Focus is for Leverage Ratio requirements
for FNNA, PRA, IHC, analyzing and documenting functional requirements and
identifying gaps between FRTB and FINMA, PRA, and IHC requirements. Will be
required to cover Balance sheet program
2. Work with the BA lead to streamline conversion of business requirements
to functional specifications. Perform gap analysis, elicit requirements
during the analysis phase
3. Good understanding of financial products and processes (balance sheet,
reconciliation). Knowledge of Basel 3 regulations preferred.
3. SQL knowledge to run queries against databases for data analysis
(Ideally should have been in a development role for 2-3 years in his/her
4. Analyze and leverage the data to provide input for various Compliance
and Regulatory systems.
5. Perform Impact analysis/Regression testing of the changes done in the
6. Work with offshore teams and co-ordinate development and testing.
Serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and
procedures associated with vendor and in-house developed applications.
Documents functional requirements, analyzes requirements in the context of
software and processes, develops test plans, assists with and documents
business process improvement efforts, and works with production issues.
• Gather requirements from business units and translate those to
programmers and developers.
• Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in
decisions on system implementation.
• Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or
• Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to
increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree
• 5-7 years experience required.
*Required Skills (yrs of experience):*
5 to 7 years’ experience (Ideally should have been in a development role
for 2-3 years in his/her career) - must have - *Front Office, Regulatory
Basel III, Balance Sheet*
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in
production of drawings and models.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL,
Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc
3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824
Email : skum...@sagetl.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.