*Role: Performance Engineer with (POS experience)*
*Experience: **8+ years*
*Location: **Milpitas, CA*
• A minimum of 5-8 Year experience working on enterprise application
development projects. Ideally projects which utilize the following
technologies: Linux, java (tomcat/WLS/WebSphere/JBoss /ATG), Oracle RDBMS,
*MUST HAVE POS (Point of Sales) EXPERIENCE*
• Experience with profiling of application performance in multi-tier
applications. Use of commercial, open source, and custom-developed
utilities for purposes of measurement.
• Ability to instrument, compile, and deploy code for testing and
• Familiarity with scripting on *nix OSes (e.g. bash, python, Perl) a big
• Ability to troubleshoot complex application environments, consisting of
many different coordinated processes
• Application deployment and configuration experience for multi-tier
• Definition, configuration, and execution of custom benchmarks a benefit
• Database administration skills for Oracle, MySQL, or noSQL technologies
(e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB) a plus
• Strong UNIX system administration skills a plus (particularly in the
areas of tuning and performance analysis/monitoring)
• Thorough understanding of different application architectures (Oracle
eBiz, SharePoint, SAP, Exchange)
• Must be able to tune server workload performance and scalability across
a variety of h/w and s/w configurations
• Strong knowledge in principles of virtual workload modelling, knows
shortcomings and key bottlenecks of virtual systems
• Development background is highly preferred
• Experience in Profiling tools like DynaTrace, Wily Introscope etc ..
• Excellent scripting capabilities is a “must” (should be able to script
various applications including Web, Oracle Applications, SAP, SharePoint
• Experience in performance test estimation process along with ability to
independently design, develop, maintain and execute performance tests.
• Performance scenario identification and specification
*--Thanks & Regards,Vikas Kumar Singh*
*Okaya InfocomPh: 631-267-4883 Ext: 302Email: vikas.si...@okayainc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.