*Kindly share your resume at *piyush <saten...@maccadin.com>.
m...@idctechnologies.com

Hi,

I hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with my client. Kindly review the requirement
and if interested then revert me with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position Title:            Facets Developer/ Designer*

*Location:                     Norfolk, VA / SFO, CA*

*Duration:                     contract to hire or contract*

*Required Skills:*

•        Should be strong in Facets Design/ Development

•        Must have minimum 5 years of experience in Facets
Claims/Membership/Providers

•        Should be strong in .Net, SQL Server

•        Should have good communication (oral and written)

•        Should be able to go along with team and follow the SDLC strictly

•        Able to see the opportunities for improvement in LO work

•        Health care experience

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

piyus...@idctechnologies.com