--
*Please Share Resumes at               dil...@tresourceinc.com
<dil...@tresourceinc.com>*

Currently we are looking for *Maximo MIF developer for one of our client,
kindly advice on your availability :*

*Title - Maximo MIF developer*

*Duration – 5 to 6 months *

*Location: Tampa, FL*

Primary Skills - Maximo MIF developer, Workflows , Automation Scripts –
MUST TO HAVE

Resource Skill requirement Description (please use the below lines) -

.               Knowledge in Maximo EAM 7.5, 7.1

.               Knowledge on work management,inventory management,supply
chain.

.               Knowledge in developing integration frameworks with other
ERPs

.               Data uploading using MIF

.               Knowledge on Data Migration

.               Knowledge on shell scripting/Automation scripting

.               Knowledge on deploying ears

.               Knowledge on mbo customizations and automation scripts

Dileep Pali | Sr. Recruiter |

Technology Resource Group Inc.

1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9957

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> palidileep |Yahoo id : palidileep

dil...@tresourceinc.com