*Kindly Reply:: sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>*

*Need visa copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below position with one my financial
client in WA. So please share your consultant profile matching the below
skills.

*Role : **Ruby - Test Automation*

*Location : **Renton, WA*

*Duration: Contract*

*Job Description:*

   - Having minimum of 4 Years experience in Test Automation
   - Experience in *Cucumber Test Framework* (mandatory)
   - Experience in *Ruby  (mandatory*)
   - Experience in *Linux OS, Shell scripting* (mandatory)
   - Experience in Selenium
   - Should be  having experience in creating Test scenarios/ Test cases
   from Requirements
   - Experience in HP Quality Center
   - Test Management  Tool
   - Familiarity in Agile / Scrum Process
   - Familiarity in Rally Software
   - Experience in Web pages / Web services / Data Base Testing
   - Experience in Validation of Messaging Network / Protocols

 Thanks..

Warm Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*