Please send me your consultant resume @ poonam.sha...@pyramidci.com

Hi,

This is Poonam from Pyramid Consulting, Inc. regarding one of my Direct
Client for a skilled .Net Developer in Timonium ,MD for a Long Term Kindly
go through the requirement and let me know your feedback on below position.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Also send me an updated copy of
your resume

*Explanation for Position:*
This candidate will be a member of the agile development team for the new
client Shipping Web application. This application provides the shipping
needs of client customers by allowing them prepare, label, ship, track, and
manage their shipments. The position entails design, implementation, and
maintenance of the application code in an agile team. Responsibilities
include tasks such as reviewing user stories, estimating development
effort, code/unit testing, write scripts for automated unit-test, code
reviews, and defect correction.

*Details of Position:*
The successful candidate will be proficient in developing/implementing Web
applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, JavaScript, .NET 4.5.2, and
HTML5 in MS Visual Studio environment. Working knowledge of agile
development and Test Driven Development is a plus. Position requires
excellent oral and written communication skills. Position also requires
good analytical abilities, planning, organizing, decision-making, problem
solving, analysis, and judgment skills.

*Management Skills:*
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline. 5+ years
technical experience in Web and Windows based application development.

*Primary Skill: *C# .NET

*Mandatory* – WinForms

*Additional Skills:*
XML - Intermediate
HTML - Advanced
JavaScript - Advanced
Internet Development Architecture & Design - Advanced
Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced
C# .NET - Advanced
Client Server Architecture - Advanced
.NET Environment - Advanced
ASP .NET Web Programming - Advanced
Visual Studio 2005 for .NET Developers - Intermediate

*Poonam Sharma*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*O: 770.255.7695   E: **poonam.sha...@pyramidci.com*
<poonam.sha...@pyramidci.com>  *Web: **www.pyramidci.com*