Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for *Datastage Developer *at *Malvern, PA*
*Role: **Datastage Developer with Infosphere*
*Location: **Malvern, PA*
*Mode of Interview: Phone & Skype*
*Experience: 10+ Years*
*Note: VISA Copy & Photo ID Mandatory*
· Senior level knowledge in Core Competencies: Hands-on development
on Datastage as an ETL tool, ETL architecture, Datawarehouse development
knowledge, Systems Analysis, Project Management, Information
Technology/Software Development, Basic Technical Writing, Process Flow
Documentation, Strong Communication Skills
· Highly skilled in managing all aspects of all sizes and
complexities of multiple projects simultaneously across the software
development life cycle phases (SDLC).
· Demonstrated superior competence in soft skills associated with
core competencies such as documentation, communication, leadership,
facilitation, team management & customer relationships.
· Knowledge of *Finance industry – especially Mortgage industry is
· Highly experienced with job automation, key communication set up
(on SLA failures and job failures) Strong track record of interviewing
business partners, setting and managing expectations in relation to
deliverables and requirements
· Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies and
software project life cycle and associated methodologies.
*Nice to have:*
· Shell Scripting, Mortgage Industry, Data Modeling, SQL Server,
Netezza, ETL Architecture, Unix, SDLC Life Cycle, Agile Methodologies,
Change Control, Joj Automation & SLA, and Strong Communication skills.
· Experience with standard systems analysis tools and procedures
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
· Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to establish deep understanding of clients business issues.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Experience leading teams and implementing measures and processes
· Proven ability to confirm testing objectives, verify requirements
are testable and trace testability back to requirements
*Digital : IBM InfoSphere DataStage*
· Be able to architect, design and develop ETL jobs and data
· Have a hands-on approach to solving problems; when required, be
able to lead-by-example-type of person in developing snippets of the code
that team can use and follow.
· Have deep knowledge of data architectures, ODSs, Datawarehouses
· Own and operate Production ETL teams – streamline all production
ETL jobs, SLAs and communication channels. Maintain and constantly refine
the Production failures and escalations; be able to capture, articulate and
create knowledge base of Production ETL functioning and potential points of
· Train and coach junior and senior ETL engineers in setting the
right expectations for those on development jobs as well as on Production
· Have a thorough knowledge of working in Agile environments and
adopt to multiple itineraries running in concurrency.
· Directs system enhancements and projects through the SDLC life
cycle, Agile methodologies, defining project objectives, aligning project
resources to achieve goals and ensuring established timelines are met.
· Drive the requirements gathering process for all system
enhancements initiatives, establishes and enforces best practices for
· Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business operations and
understands the technical scope and objectives of each project.
· Provides support to Business Partners in analyzing specific
business initiatives and identifying the appropriate application system
solution through integration of processes, systems and information to
fulfill business objectives.
· Coordinate with Business Partners, Technical Analysts and
Developers to identify and define specifications, indicate areas of system
impact and continuously communicate project status and needs.
· Manages change control processes, and ensures program/project
· Negotiates project plans, time frames, and trade-off with
Business Partners, and apprises management of impact to project.
· Assists in development of training for BSA team members. Mentors
BSA s and fosters strong team environment.
· Other duties as assigned.
*Please share your updated resume at *akansh...@usgrpinc.com* or feel free
to contact me at **614-401-5194*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.