*Kindly share your resume at *piyush <saten...@maccadin.com>.
m...@idctechnologies.com

Hi,

I hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with my client in CA. Kindly review the
requirement and if interested then revert me with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position Title:            Web Analytics*

*Location:                    San Jose, CA*

*Duration:                   9 Month Contract*

*Responsibilities:*

•        Perform web analytics implementation and custom data integrations

•        Help diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues

•        Help implement and manage monitoring scripts to ensure accurate
data collection

•        Implement and manage scripts for uploading custom metadata into
analytics solution

•        Keep up to date with current and emerging trends in the web
analytics field

*Requirements:*

•        Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of client-side
technologies (JavaScript / Ajax / jQuery, HTML/CSS, DOM Manipulation)

•        Solid understanding of Web APIs, Databases and ETLs strongly
preferred

•        Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Tag
management (DTM) or similar solutions is a must

•        Knowledge of integrating & setting up experimentation solutions
(Adobe Target) is a plus

•        Must be able to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
on implementation

•        Strong analytical aptitude and passion for analytics and the
web/product usage/interactive space

•        Candidates must be detail oriented, persistent, and enjoy working
in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.

•        Excellent written, oral communication skills, Understanding of
Agile/Scrum methodologies

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

piyus...@idctechnologies.com