*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
Hope you are doing great,
We do have a very urgent position for *Embedded Engineer *in *Novi, MI*.
Please let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.
*Role : Embedded Engineer*
*Location: Novi, MI*
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Focus on development of application specific components;
integration of internally re-used standard software components and
adaption/integration of 3rd party software components
· Software Requirements Analysis, Software Architecture / Design /
Implementation adhering to Automotive SPICE process
· Conduct bench & integration testing; Support Module/Unit Testing
& SW Validation activities
· Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver
software development output to the project team as per agreed timing plan
· Contribute to routine software design reviews, peer code reviews
and software testing, and software release process on a regular basis
· Supports SW Project Manager concerning all SW related items such
as SW status reports, SW design reviews, customer inquiries, etc.
· Maintenance of current production software (Analyze customer
change request, Implement changes, Support Test/Validation, and Release)
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
or equivalent. Masters degree preferred.
· Experience in automotive applications and applicable interfaces
such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay
· Excellent trouble-shooting & debugging skills both on the test
bench and in vehicle
· Experience in Diagnostics, and integration of Vector CAN Stack
software components is preferred
· DOORS experience is preferred
Knowledge on design/implementation of Vehicle CAN diagnostics services.
· Experience with AUTOSAR is a plus
· Experience in Model Base Design using Statemate and
Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow tools is a plus
· Experience in version control & change control tools
· Ability to work in globally distributed project team
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Familiarity with Automotive SPICE, CMM, or other software
development process model is a plus
· DOORS, Enterprise Architect, iSYSTEM Emulator, Serena Dimension,
QA-C, CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdela Studio, GreenHills compilers,
· Tresos Studio, SystemDesk, DaVinci Developer and Configurator
· Must: C, C++
· Plus: C# (.NET platform), HTML, XML, CAPL
Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group, Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760*9635 | Fax: 408-213-8316
Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.