*Hi,*

*Please reply to ,*

* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: Sr. .NET Developers with strong MVC experience and Healthcare
Exp.*

*Location: Boston, MA *

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*We require USC/GC/GC EAD  Local or nearby for this role.*

We need seasoned developers that are good utility players and have strong
analytical as well as technical skills.

 In particular, the ideal candidates are going to have the following skill
sets:

   - *Strong:*   .NET framework 4.0 and above and MVC 5.0 with C#, Razor,
   and                  Java-script and DOM skills

   - *Solid*:       Entity Framework, LINQ-to-SQL, SQL DB design and query
            language skills (SQL 2008 R2)

   - *Desired: *  Kendo framework experience, CSS and UI building
   proficiency,    SSRS reporting familiarity

   - *Desired*:   SOAP API and WCF experience

   - *Icing on Cake:*    n-hibranate (nice but not an imperative)

These developers will work alone and in teams and be able to hit the ground
running.  They should have enthusiasm for working on *middle and data layer
tasks.*

Projects are going to be mostly new development, web-based applications.
They will be assigned to develop from user stories in 2 week sprints.  Most
likely as part of a team.

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com