*Kindly Reply:: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com
*Need visa and DL copy at the time of submission*
Please share senior candidates with below matching skills.
*Position: **Sr. Java Architect*
*Location: Montvale, NJ*
*This is a need for a senior Java architect. Skills needed are more on CORE
Java. Don’t need skills on the Java UI side. Needs to be skilled on the
backend technologies. Should be extremely skilled on Web services (REST,
SOAP) and should have worked as an architect on backend integration
projects. This resource will work on migrating certain functionality
currently implemented on HP NonStop platform to cloud based solutions on
· So should be familiar with Tandem HP Non-stop platform.
· Skilled on to cloud based solutions on AWS (Amazon web services)
– should be an expert here.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience should be working on business
applications on the services side using Java (experience with Service
oriented architecture needed)
· Should have good experience with Relational databases, especially
· Experience with one the following noSQL databases, ideally with
both - Dynamo, Couchbase.
· Should have proven Java Core development experience.
· Should have experience with Git, Junit, RESTful APIs
· Should have very good with communication skills.
· Should have experience leading projects. Should have some
leadership skills. Will be interacting with senior leads, and will be
providing status to senior leadership.
· Should have worked within projects that followed waterfall as
well as agile project methodology
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Email: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com <ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.