Hope you are doing great. Kindly take a look.
*Job Description: *As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world
class engineering and DevOps teams to scale up our application support,
application launch and services availability to 99.99%. He/She is
responsible for managing applications using automated Build, Release,
Deployment and monitoring alerting.
Will be working with across functional and geographies and to leverage
expertise. Candidate should be self-driven engineer and can demonstrate
expertise in DevOps Tools.
*Minimum Qualifications *
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 yrs. of experience or Master’s Degree with 3 yrs.
Of experience in Computer Science.
• Should be able to support, manage and maintain Production and
• Experience and expert in at least two of these programming languages
Python, Ruby, and Java.
• Experience in Build tools like Maven or Gradle or Buck.
• Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef or
• Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins or CruiseControl.
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams such as Platforms,
Tools, other operational teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to
communicate technical issues to both non-technical and technical audiences.
• A self-motivated individual with a strong customer focus and quality
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix and System internals.
*Thanks & Regards Shivam Dixit*
*[image: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D21D9D.6FA2FFF0]*
EXCEPTIONAL TALENT FOR OUTSTANDING COMPANIES
1730 S. Amphlett Blvd., Suite 250 San Mateo, CA - 94402
Phone: 650-542-8100 Ext. 180
*Email: shivam_di...@ubertal.com <shivam_di...@ubertal.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.