*Hi ,*

*I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes *

*Job Title : Oracle EBS PM/Technical Lead – OTM MUST*

*Duration: 18 months plus*

*Location: Cherry Hill, NJ 08002  ( Subro)*

*Require interview process:  face to face interview required*

Full Name:

Full Addresses with Zip Code:

Contact (Home/Cell):

Education Details:

2 References:

Experience Skill Matrix:

Total years of Experience in IT: years

Total years of US Experience: years

1. Complete Skill Matrix (Years Of Experience In Each Skill):

*1.       **Project Manager/ Technical Lead  in managing Onsite – Offshore
development team: years (Please mention details about Onsite – Offshore

*2.       **Onsite/Offshore team structure for Project Executions: years
(Project details) *

*3.       **Oracle EBS 12.2: years*

*4.       **Oracle DB 12c Experience – Logistics / Supply Chain and
Financials: years*

*5.       **Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) MUST: years*

6.       Oracle Application Framework (OA Framework or OAF): years

7.       Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF): years

*8.       **SDLC – able to do architectural and code reviews: years*

*Role Description:*

PM/Tech Lead for Oracle EBS Work stream managing off shore Oracle EBS
development resources.

*Additional Skills Required:*

1.       Experienced PM with proven success in managing off-shore
development (10 years).

2.       5+ years in a consulting environment is a plus.

3.       Oracle EBS 12.2, Oracle DB 12c Experience – Logistics / Supply
Chain and Financials Needs. Experience in OTM a plus.

4.       Experience in development under OAF and ADF.

5.       Strong foundation in SDLC – able to do architectural and code

6.       Excellent communication and presentation skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

*666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536*

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

*Phone: 609-378-1165*

*http://www.nityo.com <http://www.nityo.com/>*

*USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand  *

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*

*Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html

"USITCV" group.
to usitcv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.