Hope you are doing great….!!!!
Role: Datastage Admin
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration (Months): 3-6 Months
*Competencies *: Database Administration (DBMS)
Datastage, BIPM skills
• Experience in Datastage 11.3 Installation, configuration and migration -
on AIX platform is preferable
• Experience in IBM Infosphere Server suite - Operational Console, Data
Quality, Metadata management, IIS administrator console
• Hands on experience in installing and building DS environment from
Development to production
• Installing/Handling WebSphere application server and information server
• Handling UV database, Xmeta data repository
• Performance tuning, Applying Patches on Datastage servers.
• Promotion of code to test and production servers and maintaining code
• Support of bug fixes and issues reported
• Provision of access to new users, controlling user access and licenses
• Must be able to fix production datastage server issues quickly and make
the environment stable
• Handling DataStage projects
• Knowledge/experience in data profiling using Information Analyzer is a
• Nice to have experience/knowledge in DB2,Oracle,Sybase,SQL server.
• Strong Unix scripting skills for writing few monitoring scripts •
Housekeeping the auto generated project and server files - log files, PH
files, orbtc files, etc
1851 McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.