*Full-Stack .Net Developer *
Client location: Indianapolis IN
Duration: End of the year with possible extension
*Candidates will be required to INTERVIEW IN PERSON – No exceptions*
*Full-Stack .Net Developer*
Our client is looking for a Full-Stack Developer for an assignment through
the end of the year with possible extension.
Incumbent will work in collaboration with application systems development
teams as well as independently on projects. Incumbent must have knowledge
of database design, SDLC and nTier programming architecture. Position is
responsible for ensuring that the business requirements are met in a timely
manner. Incumbent is expected to submit ongoing technical recommendations
for the improvement and streamline of current business processes.
• Extensive experience with all phases of the Software Development Life
Cycle including analysis, code development, testing, implementing and
• Expert in creating SQL Queries, PL/SQL package, function, stored
procedure, triggers, and cursors.
• Experience creating database objects like tables, views, sequences,
synonyms, indexes using Oracle tools like SQL*Plus , SQL Developer and Toad.
• Oracle Databases
• Responsive Web design
• Full Stack Developer
• Six (8+) years, full-time professional work experience in an Information
• Advanced knowledge of the information systems development life cycle,
information technology, project tools and approaches to data retrieval and
• Thorough knowledge of enterprise security practices.
• Ability to work in a team environment, with multiple and fluid demands.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to maintain effective and professional working relationships with
internal and external customers, and vendors.
• Ability to prioritize projects and address immediate technical needs as
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.